- Vancouver, BC, CAN
- Full Time
Comprehensive Benefits Package Offering
Skullcandy is seeking a vibrant, brand minded National to cultivate and maintain retail accounts in Canada. If you have experience attaining sales goals in consumer electronics, consumer packaged goods, ecommerce and customer marketplace platforms; this role is perfect for you. This opportunity is located in Vancouver, BC and will work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain teams, reporting directly into the Manager, National Sales.
- Cultivate and maintain effective business relationships with accounts; buyers, merchandisers and replenishment team.
- Consistently work towards better brand enhancement throughout retailer's merchandising and consumer touch points.
- Provide regular feedback on accounts to management team; work with the marketing team to support key accts events, trainings, etc. Develop long-term sales strategy and short-term, quarterly joint business plans for these key accts, ensuring attainment of company sales goals and profitability CPFR
- Work with Customer's replenishment teams and internal demand planners to insure accurate forecasting of product needs Primary owner of the budget, forecasting, profitability, etc. for their key accts, channels etc. Manage accurate records of all pricing, sales productivity, gross profit, expenses, and activity reports
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines Attain Sales goals, top line, net and profitability targets
To love and be successful in this job, you will need to possess the below competencies, skills and education.
Education: University Degree in Marketing (or equivalent), with minimum of 4 years of experience managing national retail accounts.
- Relationship Building: you can talk and connect with a diverse population of people and know how to turn those connections into business opportunities.
- Follow Up: You close the loop, button things up, seal the deal. In short, you get things done.
- Negotiating: paramount in this role is the ability to ask good questions, listen actively and make smart tradeoffs to get business done.
- Problem Solving: ability to see the big picture and act on it.
- Bias to Action: You are a proven self-starter with a desire to keep moving at the pace of the business.
- Strong understanding and proven experience with execution by leveraging key marketing principles/frameworks The Marketing Funnel, 4P Marketing Strategy, and Integrated Go-To-Market planning
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics with ability to apply this intelligence to sales strategy; you see the problems coming and can get out in front of them.
- Strong practical and theoretical understanding of CPFR process.
- Some travel required: must be able to travel to our Skullcandy Headquarter in Park City, Utah.
- Understanding of retailer digital platforms and the ability to develop strategies to help create/support customer demand.
- An understanding of the Amazon business platform is an asset.
You will not only be working with a dynamic set of peers at the original lifestyle audio brand company. You will also be able to take advantage of industry leading benefits:
Fully-paid MSP; extended health, dental and vision insurance; employer-matched RRSP; ski/snowboarding pass stipends.