- 16-May-2022 to 10-Jun-2022 (PST)
- Customer Service
- San Jose, CA, USA
- Part Time
Job Title: Scorekeeper
Department: Solar4America Ice at San Jose
Reports To: Adult Hockey Manager and Scorekeeper Lead Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly
Scope and Nature of Role
Responsible for the scorekeeping of adult and youth hockey games
- Keep accurate league and tournament required statistics and perform necessary data entry.
- Use league provided scoring systems and score sheets.
- Have knowledge of all League Rules and Guidelines and make sure they are being enforced by officials and players.
- Communicate with on-ice officials regarding any game situations and/or player eligibility matters.
- Communicate all major incidents on and off the ice to the adult hockey manager in a timely fashion.
- Enforce player roster and player check-in.
- Enforce player suspension list and communicate suspensions to officials.
- Provides excellent customer service at all times, and ensures that all policies are properly implemented.
- Knows emergency procedures for equipment and evacuation procedures.
- Ensure cleanliness of scorekeeper box/player box.
- Performs additional duties as required.
• Must have basic understanding of ice hockey knowledge and rules.
• Must have the ability to use required computer system to administer games.
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
• Must be able to work in a cold environment.