- Fairfax, VA, USA
SGI Global LLC is seeking a Subject Matter Expert to assist in the evaluation of a Critical Incident Management (CIM) course.
The SME(s) will review all the provided curriculum and associated training materials of existing course(s) and prepare reports containing detailed, specific, and relevant feedback resulting from their assessment of the curriculum and associated training materials.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in the field. Five years of subject-matter-related work experience may be substituted for one year of education. Five (5) years of professional work experience may be substituted for one (1) year of education.
- 5 years' experience responding to critical incidents, with 3 years in a managerial or supervisory position.
- Crisis incident management experience must be within seven (7) years.
- Must have formal training in incident management (at a minimum: Incident Command System [ICS]-200).
- Experience as a trainer in the field of critical incident management.
- Graduate of any local, state, or federal law enforcement academy or institution.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office products: MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.