- Washington, DC, USA
- Part Time
- Top Secret/SCI
SGI Global is seeking a CWMD Crisis Management Watch Officer to support the Department of Homeland Security, The Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction Office (CWMD) and Watch Operations. The CWMD watch will coordinate, share, and perform analysis on relevant operational information related to chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, (CBRN) and medical events or incidents worldwide that consist of potential CBRN agents, counter proliferation of CBRN and CBRN dual use material, terrorism related to the use, theft, and illegal possession of CBRN material, and provide alert and notification of CWMD incidents.
The Watch Officer for Crisis Management will support the CWMD Watch Desk will be responsible for assisting the Site Lead and Deputy Site Lead in capturing Watch Desk equities for Crisis Management and relay those equities to the Planning Staff on behalf of the Watch Desk.
The Crisis Management Watch Officer is expected to be a "Part Time" position, estimated at approximately 30 hours/week.
- The Crisis Management Watch Officer shall be responsible for capturing Watch Desk equities for Crisis Management and relaying those equities to CWMD leadership on behalf of the Watch Desk
- The Crisis Management Watch Officer will receive information; perform analysis of the data and draft products.
- The Crisis Management Watch Officer shall operate the CWMD Emergency Notification System to alert and notify CWMD personnel to scripted scenarios in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- The Crisis Management Watch Officer shall monitor and review 24/7/365 all levels of information related to Crisis Management and Response
- The Crisis Management Watch Officer shall provide situational awareness and coordination of events occurring worldwide across the CBRN and medical mission area and draft, prepare, and coordinate operational analytic products and report to inform CWMD leadership.
- Associates level degree in a related field i.e. (Homeland Security, health, or CBRN degree)
- A minimum of 4 years of related experience ie. Military or Law Enforcement Operational or Intelligence experience.
- Must have the ability to obtain DHS Suitability and must possess a TS/SCI clearance
- Preferred: Experience operating in a high tempo environment, ideally in a role related to crisis response and management.
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.