- México D.F., MEX
- Full Time
SGI Global LLC is seeking fluent Spanish speaking Financial Assistant to support the Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) in Mexico City, Mexico, which requires professional and administrative support services to work with the U.S. Foreign Assistance Program to Mexico.
- The position is located in Mexico City
- Prepares and documents financial operations of the program under the supervision of the Program Finance Manager, in close coordination with the Mexico-based accounting and law firms and US-based financial officer.
- Daily tasks include: preparing funding status reporting, preparing monthly financial reporting, estimate-to-completions, estimates-at-completion, and other related financial forecasting/projecting and analysis.
- Support and prepare incidents in payroll reports for approximately 60 employees and ensures that salaries are paid on time and in accordance with employment agreements under the supervision of the Program Finance Manager.
- Monitors the Mexico-based bank account and coordinates with the Program Finance Manager to ensure that funds are available for payments.
- Schedules and tracks payments on a weekly basis through the Mexico bank account.
- Completes monthly reconciliations of the bank account and the credit card in accordance with project CLINS.
- Conducts purchases in accordance with contractual terms and minimum required quotes.
- Support the Coordination with the Program Finance Manager and the SGI HQ Finance Officer to review and submit monthly invoices to the client.
- Tracks expense forecasts vs actual expenses and other statistical reports.
- Prepares financial reports for the Program Finance Manager and Program Director and SGI HQ.
- Support, prepare and review travel expense reports for payment process.
- Supporting the escort process to the US Embassy and RSO vetting tasks.
- Problem-solves arising issues and proposes manners to streamline and improve operations.
- Other duties as requested by the Program Finance Manager and the Program Director.
- U.S. citizen or Mexican citizen
- Spanish FSI level 4/4
- English FSI level 3/4.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or related field with at least four (4years) of experience working in similar positions on US-government programs.
- Experience working on cost-reimbursable contracts.
- Knowledge of U.S. Department of State/INL programs preferred.
- Experience in drafting and authoring weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and UNANET.
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
SGI Global, LLC https://sgiglobal.applicantpro.com