- Falls Church, VA, USA
- Full Time
- Top Secret
SGI Global is seeking an International Law Enforcement Program Consultant to support the Fish and Wildlife Service, Office of Law Enforcement (OLE). The position will provide analytical and operational support to the OLE special agents engaged in international investigations, operations, and activities. The contractor will identify and analyze wildlife trafficking investigative leads and prepare presentations, reports, conduct analysis and/or data exploitation, or prepare other documentation regarding the strategic, operational, and tactical intelligence of the investigations.
*Position is contingent upon award*
- The Consultant will conduct an assessment of the IOU's current administrative capabilities and vulnerabilities as it relates to international operations. The Contractor will identify areas of concern and formulate a strategy to ensure compliance and cost effectiveness.
- The Consultant will review all administrative aspects of a federal law enforcement program with an international presence including benefit and pay issues.
- Consultant will develop specific internal procedures for the IOU to process and track International Cooperative Administrative Support Services (ICASS), as well as protocols for administrative interactions with the inter-agency community and the U.S. Department of State.
- Consultant will implement procedure and protocol for opening of new Attaché Offices, the closing of Offices, and transferring of personnel to include the NSDD-38 process.
- Consultant will assist in writing, reviewing, and implementing Reimbursable Agreements (RA), Interagency Agreements (IAA) and Memorandums of Understanding (MOU).
- Consultant will develop policy, procedures, and protocols for all administrative interactions between OLE/IOU and IOU field personnel relative to U.S. Embassy engagements.
- Consultant will ensure compliance and consideration of all applicable administrative laws and regulations and will provide policy recommendations to integrate into OLE's existing structure.
- Consultant will aim to eliminate or reduce duplication of efforts within OLE, the USFWS and the Department as a whole relative to administrative issues.
- Consultant will analyze and capitalize on administrative data currently at OLE's disposal to ensure accuracy and cost effectiveness.
- Consultant will formally address OLE/IOU's relationship, roles and interactions with other agencies that have an international presence to ensure administrative issues are addressed in a coordinated manner.
- The Consultant will share relevant expertise with existing and new personnel to support the development and implementation of a rigorous, comprehensive and compliant IOU administrative support unit.
- A minimum of a Bachelors' Degree.
- 10 years of experience as a program analyst in a federal law enforcement agency with an international presence.
- Shall maintain an active Top Secret Security Clearance for the duration of this effort based on a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) completed within the last five (5) years. Contract personnel shall be required to follow local procedures and policies including protection of classified information, building physical security, and attending and completing required security/safety briefings. Must be eligible to obtain a SCI level security clearance and maintain this level of clearance once on board.
- US Citizen
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.