- Baltimore, MD, USA
- Full Time
- Ability to obtain clearance
SGI Global is seeking a Receptionist responsible for directly providing a wide variety of clerical support to the United States Attorney's Office (USAO), District of Maryland. The position is located in Baltimore Maryland.
The position will provide clerical assistance to include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Answering phone calls and greeting visitors.
- Include sorting mail and copying projects.
- Operating basic office equipment, e.g., photocopier, facsimile, multi-line phone/voicemail systems, mailing machines, and minimal computer programs.
- Generates forms and documents; data entry; file management, including purging of paper files for destruction or archiving.
- Coding and filing documents in an extensive alphabetical file.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Minimum 2 years undergraduate studies
- Knowledge of personal computers, as well as the ability to operate various office equipment, i.e. fax machines, copiers, and scanners. Software applications may include, but are not limited to, word processing, electronic spreadsheets, and electronic mail.
- Ability to organize work and complete assignments consisting of numerous steps varying in nature and sequence.
- Good communications skills both orally and in writing are required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Security Access.
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.