- México D.F., MEX
- Full Time
SGI Global LLC is seeking fluent Spanish speaking a Criminal Investigations and Analysis Advisor to support the Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) in Mexico City, Mexico, which requires professional and administrative support services to work with the U.S. Foreign Assistance Program to Mexico.
- The position is located in Mexico City, Mexico. Travel to other locations in Mexico, the United States and other countries may be required.
- Assists INL with developing, implementing, and evaluating investigations and criminal information analysis projects.
- Assists INL to work with US Government inter-agency colleagues, international organizations, and foreign governments outside of Mexico to coordinate, develop and implement projects.
- Maintains investigations and criminal analysis project documentation.
- Provides guidance on local policies and procedures involving public safety, investigation, prosecutions, and criminal analysis for investigations involving high impact cases, and develops programs that help Mexican institutions mitigate and address these crimes through the use of applicable investigative techniques and criminal information analysis.
- This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the incumbent. Incumbent will be required to perform other duties according with the profile and the requirements of INL for this position.
- Mexican Citizen or Third Country National.
- Spanish FSI level 4/4.
- English FSI level 3/3.
- Bachelor's degree in international relations, criminal justice, law enforcement, social sciences, or related field; or Associate degree with five (5) years related experience from an accredited institution or; ten (10) years of related experience in the justice sector, law enforcement, international development, international affairs, public administration, or related field.
- A combination of ten (10) years of experience in the Mexican criminal justice system at the Federal or State level, with a minimum of five (5) years' experience directing or participating in high-impact criminal investigations under the Mexican accusatorial criminal justice system.
- Experience as an instructor in courses related to the criminal justice system.
- Project or program management experience involving the development, implementation, and evaluation of criminal justice system projects.
- Experience in drafting and authoring weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Ability to deal effectively with senior U.S. and GOM officials.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to pass a U.S. Embassy RSO security background check.
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.