- Concord, NH, USA
- Full Time
- Ability to obtain clearance
SGI Global is seeking a General Clerk III to support The U.S. Attorney's Office (USAO) District of New Hampshire. The position is located in Concord, New Hampshire.
*Position is contingent upon award*
- Acquisitions: Assists with the preparation of acquisitions related forms and documents. Prepares purchase requests. Prepares a variety of reports concerning open contract actions.
- Budget: Performs analytical work to budget support services. Enters, and tracks budgetary data relating to support service activities. Monitors the amount of funds expended by category, reconciles and adjusts balances as necessary. Prepares a variety of reports concerning the status of funds, expenses, and obligations.
- Space Management: Assists with projects and analyzes space needs based on proposed initiatives, staff changes, and technology improvements. In conjunction with the AO, assists with design changes to office layouts, schedules alterations and repairs, assists building renovation, and recommends relocation of personnel to new space.
- Security: Conducts regular inspections and analyzes results. Assists with and issues all employees their Personal Identification Verification (PIV) cards.
- Supply/Property/Inventory Management: Plans USAO support services and equipment, e.g., printing, reproduction, furniture and equipment, property management, office supplies, and law library information resources. Maintains property records, assists with property inventory, and disposes of excess property.
- Mail: Receives mail, sorts, routes, and delivers mail to staff members; ensures delivery/pickups of outgoing mail to Postal Service and Express Services; hand carries documents to the court and Judicial Chambers, Marshals office and Probation Office. Receives copy boxes, supplies and other items delivered to the office; operates and maintains mail equipment, postage meters; postage scales and date stampers. This work requires lifting and carrying boxes up to 30 pounds.
- Reception: Works as backup to Receptionist. Receives telephone calls and visitors to the office, verifying identification, and ensures that only visitors properly cleared and badged are authorized to enter. Escorts visitors and vendors including movers, vending representatives and repair personnel in the office.
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required
- Minimum/General Experience: 4 years
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience in a professional office environment, preferably a legal environment.
- Able to use subject matter knowledge and judgement to complete clerical assignments consisting of numerous steps varying in nature and sequence.
- Assist in a variety of administrative matters, maintaining a variety of financial or other records, verifying data for accuracy and completeness, compiling information and handling questions or problems.
- Must have good oral and written communication and organizational skills with the ability to deliver highest quality work under pressure, and knowledge of software used by the USAO (or the ability to acquire knowledge about the USAO's computer systems).
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.