- México D.F., MEX
- Full Time
- Ability to obtain clearance
SGI Global is seeking a Program Manager (PM) to support the Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) in Mexico City, Mexico, which requires professional and administrative support services to work with the U.S. Foreign Assistance Program to Mexico. The PM shall be based in Mexico City, and shall have overall responsibility for contract management and issues and shall be the primary point of contact for all contractual matters.
- Serve as overall project manager and be responsible for the implementation and management of the program for the duration of this contract.
- Is responsible to the CO and the COR for all contract performance
- Advise and assist DoS and INL customers regarding technical
- Provides all reporting information
- US Citizen or Mexican Citizen
- Spanish FSI level 3/3
- English FSI level 4/4
- Moderate Risk Public Trust Clearance for US Citizens.
- RSO local clearance for Mexican Citizens.
- Five (5) years of project/program management
- Ten (10) years of professional experience.
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills, with excellent oral and written communication
- Valid Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) or DAWIA Level II or III certification.
- Shall submit a resume and other supporting documentation as required to demonstrate that the proposed Project Manager meets all the above requirements and is capable of performing under this contract.
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.