- México D.F., MEX
- Full Time
SGI Global LLC is seeking fluent Spanish speaking a Motor Pool Clerk to support the Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) in Mexico City, Mexico, which requires professional and administrative support services to work with the U.S. Foreign Assistance Program to Mexico.
- The position is located in Mexico City, Mexico. Travel to other locations in Mexico, the United States and other countries may be required.
- Provides driver and messenger services for the INL in Mexico City, Mexico.
- Drives motor vehicles such as sedans, coupes, pick-up trucks, Sport Utility Vehicles, full size vans and forklifts.
- Obtains vehicle fuel, maintenance, and other resources needed to provide safe transportation.
- Work hours in excess of 40 hours per week will occasionally be required.
- Prepares vehicle status reports.
- Maintains vehicle logs with services planned and provided.
- Sorts of mail, loads, unloads and transports documents, packages, supplies, equipment.
- Conducts INL-related errands and performs delivery services.
- Refrains from emailing, texting, or talking on cellphones while driving.
- This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the incumbent. Incumbent will be required to perform other duties according with the profile and the requirements of INL for this position.
- Mexican Citizen or Third Country National.
- Spanish FSI level 4/4.
- English FSI level 2/2.
- High School Degree or Associate degree with five (5) years related experience from an accredited institution or; ten (10) years of related experience in the justice sector, law enforcement, international development, international affairs, or public administration.
- A combination of five (5) years' experience driving in Mexico City, without traffic incidents, and knowledge of Mexican traffic regulations and vehicles preventive maintenance.
- Ability to pass a U.S. Embassy RSO security background check.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work effectively with USG and GOM staff.
- Valid Mexican driver's license.
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.