- México D.F., MEX
- Full Time
SGI Global LLC is seeking fluent Spanish speaking Travel Assistant to support the Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) in Mexico City, Mexico, which requires professional and administrative support services to work with the U.S. Foreign Assistance Program to Mexico.
- The position is located in Mexico City, Mexico. Travel to other locations in Mexico, the United States and other countries may be required.
- Receive and analyze travel requests, make travel arrangements, invitational travel authorizations, monitor, review and process EFT and cash advances.
- Arrange hotel reservations, rental car, and any other travel related needs for USG travelers.
- Monitor, control, and request refunds of unused tickets.
- Create Home Leave Travel Authorizations for all American FS staff.
- Assist with Temporary Quarters reservations for long term TDY and provide TQSA relocation assistance.
- This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the incumbent. Incumbent will be required to perform other duties according with the profile and the requirements of INL for this position.
- Mexican Citizen or Third Country National.
- Spanish FSI level 4/4.
- English FSI level 3/3.
- Bachelor's degree in tourism business, international relations, social sciences, or Associate degree with five (5) years related experience from an accredited institution or ten (10) years of related experience in the justice sector, law enforcement, international development, international affairs, or public administration.
- A combination of five (5) years of experience in an administrative position within a professional setting, with a minimum of three (3) years' experience making travel arrangements, solving travel issues.
- Ability to pass a U.S. Embassy RSO security background check.
- Ability to deal effectively with senior U.S. and GOM officials.
- Experience in drafting and authoring weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
SGI Global, LLC https://sgiglobal.applicantpro.com