- México D.F., MEX
- Full Time
SGI Global LLC is seeking fluent Spanish speaking Logistics Analyst to support the Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) in Mexico City, Mexico, which requires professional and administrative support services to work with the U.S. Foreign Assistance Program to Mexico.
- The position is located in Mexico City, Mexico. Extensive travel to other locations in Mexico and other countries, may be required.
- Supports the INL Logistics Office with receiving activities, obtaining customs clearance of supplies and equipment entering Mexico for the usage of the GOM, and End Use Monitoring activities.
- Prepares required Donation process documentation (Donation Letter, Delivery Letter, NOAs and custom clearance letters of exemption).
- Receives and tracks transferring documents from the GOM (Acceptance Letter, Visto Bueno, Letter of Exemption or special importation permits, Pedimentos).
- Coordinates with INL Property Supervisor the inspection of goods in accordance with regulations.
- Conducts periodic and annual inventories to account for 100% of monitored property (INL´s and MEEUM´s Property).
- This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the incumbent. Incumbent will be required to perform other duties according with the profile and the requirements of INL for this position.
- Mexican Citizen or Third Country National.
- Spanish FSI level 4/4.
- English FSI level 3/3.
- Bachelor's degree or two years of university study with five (5) years related experience or ten (10) years of related experience in logistics, the justice sector, law enforcement, international development, international affairs, or public administration.
- A combination of five (5) years of experience on an administrative position within a professional setting, with a minimum of three (3) years handling the logistic operations involving shipping, customs, delivery, transportation, and storage of goods.
- Ability to pass a U.S. Embassy RSO security background check.
- Ability to deal effectively with senior U.S. and GOM officials.
- Experience in drafting and authoring weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
SGI Global, LLC https://sgiglobal.applicantpro.com