- México D.F., MEX
- Full Time
SGI Global LLC is seeking fluent Spanish speaking a Facilities and Field Support Coordinator to support the Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) in Mexico City, Mexico, which requires professional and administrative support services to work with the U.S. Foreign Assistance Program to Mexico.
- The position is located in Mexico City Distrito Federal, Mexico. Some travel to other locations in Mexico and the U.S., may be required.
- Provides facilities and field support management services for INL in Mexico City, conducting facilities inspections and coordinating execution of preventive and corrective maintenance of INL facilities in Mexico City and at locations through Mexico.
- Coordinates the work of contracted maintenance personnel assigned to INL.
- Provides technical oversight for facilities refurbishment projects
- Assists INL to oversee engineering issues with rented space and INL COR and GTM with facilities projects.
- Advises INL on facilities and infrastructure issues.
- Works with Logistic Assistant and BIO building's property manager to coordinate safety drills and other activities to ensure staff follow the security measures established by POSHO (Post Occupational Safety and Health officer) in leased space.
- Serves as INL's emergency contact for BIO building facility issues during and outside regular business hours.
- This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the incumbent. Incumbent will be required to perform other duties according with the profile and the requirements of INL for this position.
- Mexican Citizen or Third Country National.
- Spanish FSI level 4/4.
- English FSI level 3/3.
- Bachelor's degree in in Civil Engineering or Architecture, or Associate degree with five (5) years related experience from an accredited institution or; ten (10) years of related experience in the justice sector, law enforcement, international development, international affairs, or public administration.
- A combination of ten (10) years of experience in architect and engineering field, with a minimum of five (5) years' experience in facilities management and maintenance and building, designing and constructing housing, offices, hangars and warehouses, developing construction cost estimates and construction specifications to support refurbishments.
- Ability to pass a U.S. Embassy RSO security background check.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, Microsoft Project, AUTOCAD applications and related software.
- Experience in drafting and authoring weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.