- México D.F., MEX
- Full Time
SGI Global LLC is seeking fluent Spanish speaking IT Helpdesk to support the Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) in Mexico City, Mexico, which requires professional and administrative support services to work with the U.S. Foreign Assistance Program to Mexico.
- The position is located in Mexico City, Mexico. Travel to other locations in Mexico, the United States and other countries may be required.
- Ensures the IT computer service interruptions are kept to a maximum of five hours per week.
- Coordinates the provision of reliable telephone, cellular telephone, computer equipment, Internet, and DoS Intranet services.
- Arranges for the maintenance, updating, security, and reliability of INL-owned information systems not under Embassy Information Resources Management section responsibility.
- Ensures INL upgrades information systems equipment and software in accordance with Department of State replacement guidelines.
- Assists INL with IT-related procurement packages requests as required.
- This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the incumbent. Incumbent will be required to perform other duties according with the profile and the requirements of INL for this position.
- Mexican Citizen or Third country National
- Spanish FSI level 4/4.
- English FSI level 3/3.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information systems management, engineering, or Associate degree with five (5) years related experience from an accredited institution or; ten (10) years of related experience in the justice sector, law enforcement, international development, international affairs, or public administration.
- A combination of five (5) years of IT/helpdesk experience and/or managing IT projects/programs with a minimum of two (2) years' experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and 2016, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Vision and Project. Must be proficient in IT troubleshooting, customer technical support, Microsoft technologies previously listed, Azure cloud services management and cloud infrastructure, CISCO switches, routers and firewall configuration.
- Ability to pass a U.S. Embassy RSO security background check.
- Working and current knowledge of new information technologies, hardware, software, upgrades, updates, and compatibility issues and ability to suggest applicable changes or modifications, Email services on the cloud, familiar with costs management on the cloud and the power shell tool.
- Shall be able to effectively communicate with vendors, INL staff, or host nation personnel on IT issues.
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.