- México D.F., MEX
- Full Time
SGI Global LLC is seeking fluent Spanish speaking a Foreign Assistance IT Advisor to support the Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) in Mexico City, Mexico, which requires professional and administrative support services to work with the U.S. Foreign Assistance Program to Mexico.
- The position is located in Mexico City, Mexico. Travel to other locations in Mexico, the United States and other countries may be required.
- Coordinates the implementation of IT related foreign assistance and capacity-building projects.
- Assesses, plans, monitors, and communicates orally and in writing, IT project needs to obtain consensus from project partners and provides guidance and recommendations.
- Supports, assists, and advises INL program teams on IT projects.
- Assists in the design and preparation of Statement of Works (SOW), Performance Work Statements (PWS), Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE), market research and other procurement documents.
- This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the incumbent. Incumbent will be required to perform other duties according with the profile and the requirements of INL for this position.
- Mexican Citizen or Third country National
- Spanish FSI level 4/4
- English FSI level 4/4.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information systems management, engineering, or Associate degree with five (5) years related experience from an accredited institution or; ten (10) years of related experience in the justice sector, law enforcement, international development, international affairs, or public administration.
- A combination of five (5) years of experience with information technology project development and implementation; experience with integrated IT oversight and management, with a minimum of three (3) years of experience in IT leadership roles for a mid to large size organization. Experience should demonstrate progressive specialized experience with writing functional specification documents, gathering and documenting business requirements, and documenting process flows.
- Ability to pass a U.S. Embassy RSO security background check.
- Experience on Azure cloud services management and cloud infrastructure.
- Experience in drafting and authoring weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.