- México D.F., MEX
- Full Time
SGI Global LLC is seeking fluent Spanish speaking K9 Operations Analyst to support the Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) in Mexico City, Mexico, which requires professional and administrative support services to work with the U.S. Foreign Assistance Program to Mexico.
- The position is located in Mexico City, Mexico. Travel to other locations in Mexico, the United States and other countries may be required.
- Assists and advises INL's Canine and Special Operations Program Manager and relevant Government of Mexico (GOM) entities on supporting training, technical assistance, and equipping canine units and special operations units.
- Provide recommendations on equipment donations for canine and special operations units.
- Support monitoring and evaluation efforts to measure program impact.
- This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the incumbent. Incumbent will be required to perform other duties according with the profile and the requirements of INL for this position.
- Mexican Citizen or Third Country National.
- Spanish FSI level 4/4.
- English FSI level 3/3.
- Bachelor's degree in social sciences or Associate degree with five (5) years related experience from an accredited institution or ten (10) years of related experience in the justice sector, law enforcement, international development, international affairs, or public administration.
- A combination of five (5) years of experience in K9 special operations and management with a minimum of three (3) years of experience in Mexican K9 units in GOM or private sector.
- Ability to pass a U.S. Embassy RSO security background check.
- Ability to deal effectively with senior U.S. and GOM officials.
- Experience in drafting and authoring weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
SGI Global, LLC https://sgiglobal.applicantpro.com