- México D.F., MEX
- Full Time
SGI Global LLC is seeking fluent Spanish speaking a Prosecutions Program Advisor to support the Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) in Mexico City, Mexico, which requires professional and administrative support services to work with the U.S. Foreign Assistance Program to Mexico.
- The position is located in Mexico City, Mexico. Travel to other locations in Mexico, the United States and other countries may be required.
- Assists INL with developing and implementing Rule of Law (ROL) projects and works with various Government of Mexico (GOM) counterpart to identify needs, draft requirements, and propose solutions.
- Assists INL to work with US Government inter-agency colleagues, international organizations, and foreign governments outside of Mexico to coordinate, develop and implement projects.
- Assists INL to develop ROL projects, requirements documents, and project schedules.
- Maintains ROL Law project documentation.
- This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the incumbent. Incumbent will be required to perform other duties according with the profile and the requirements of INL for this position.
- Mexican Citizen or Third Country National.
- Spanish FSI level 4/4.
- English FSI level 4/4.
- Bachelor's degree in international relations, criminal justice, law enforcement, social sciences or related field and master's degree in any of the fields above mentioned.
- A combination of ten (10) years of experience in Criminal Litigation, with a minimum of five (5) years' experience in the new criminal accusatorial system, understanding the U.S. legal system.
- Ability to pass a U.S. Embassy RSO security background check.
- Ability to deal effectively with senior U.S. and GOM officials.
- Experience in drafting and authoring weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.