- México D.F., MEX
- Full Time
SGI Global LLC is seeking fluent Spanish speaking a Curriculum Developer to support the Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) in Mexico City, Mexico, which requires professional and administrative support services to work with the U.S. Foreign Assistance Program to Mexico.
- The position is located in Mexico City, Mexico. Travel to other locations in Mexico, the United States and other countries may be required.
- Advises INL's Mexico Law Enforcement Program Teams in the design of training curricula for a range of police, investigative, and intelligence courses to standardize and formalize competency-based training curricula that ensures quality and consistency in the learning process.
- Assists INL Law Enforcement Programs Team to standardize and formalize INL training programs.
- Develops, edits, configures, and moves all course materials, including student manuals, instructor guides, and audio-visual training aids, to the proper electronic files suitable for desk top publishing by outside vendors.
- Creates end of course surveys and analyzes data to ensure that training has met the course objectives.
- This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the incumbent. Incumbent will be required to perform other duties according with the profile and the requirements of INL for this position.
- Mexican citizen or Third Country National.
- Spanish FSI level 4/4.
- English FSI Level 4/4.
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Instructional Design, or related field
- A combination of ten (10) years of experience in the design and development of curriculum content, training materials, training modules, and teaching aids, working curricula for the last three (3) years, that meets the approval of the National Council for Standardization and Certification of Job Skills (Consejo Nacional de Normalización y Certificación de Competencias Laborales - CONOCER), in accordance with training standards contained in the Police Professionalization Program (Programa Rector de Profesionalizacion) and other relevant GOM standards.
- Ability to pass a U.S. Embassy RSO security background check.
- Ability to deal effectively with senior U.S. and GOM officials.
- Experience in drafting and authoring weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.