- México D.F., MEX
- Full Time
SGI Global LLC is seeking fluent Spanish speaking Anti-Gang Advisor to support the Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) in Mexico City, Mexico, which requires professional and administrative support services to work with the U.S. Foreign Assistance Program to Mexico.
- The position is located in Mexico City, Mexico. Travel to other locations in Mexico, the United States and other countries may be required.
- Provides subject matter expertise to INL and GOM officials in law enforcement operations, training, and administrative processes, drawing on specialized experience.
- Assists INL to develop and implement GOM anti-gang capacity building.
- This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the incumbent. Incumbent will be required to perform other duties according with the profile and the requirements of INL for this position.
- Mexican Citizen or Third Country National.
- Spanish FSI level 4/4.
- English FSI level 4/4.
- Bachelor's Degree in criminal justice, law enforcement, or Associate degree with five (5) years related experience from an accredited institution or; ten (10) years of related experience in the justice sector, law enforcement, international development, international affairs, or public administration.
- A combination of ten (10) years of experience in Mexican law enforcement at federal, state or municipality level is required, with a minimum of five (5) years of professional experience coordinating and/or participating in anti-gang, criminology, and methodology of police investigations in related investigations units and operations and/or five (5) years working or coordinating activities with the Mexican Penitentiary system.
- Ability to pass a U.S. Embassy RSO security background check.
- Ability to deal effectively with senior U.S. and GOM officials.
- Experience in drafting and authoring weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience in creating and writing training plans, statements of work, standard operating procedures, and detailed instructions.
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
SGI Global, LLC https://sgiglobal.applicantpro.com