- México D.F., MEX
- Full Time
SGI Global LLC is seeking fluent Spanish speaking Simulator Specialist to support the Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) in Mexico City, Mexico, which requires professional and administrative support services to work with the U.S. Foreign Assistance Program to Mexico.
- The position is located in Mexico City, Mexico. Travel to other locations in Mexico, the United States and other countries may be required.
- Provide technical assistance/advice, mentoring, and support to GOM.
- Develop and maintain contact with appropriate levels of Mexican government and non-governmental (NGO's), and other U.S. governmental (federal, state, and local) organizations if necessary.
- Coordinate and manage the implementation of the training simulator program.
- Develop and maintain a list of key contacts for each simulator.
- Assists the awarded contractor in the development of a comprehensive training program at each GOM law enforcement agency.
- Provide expertise and training to the GOM law enforcement agency personnel involved in the simulator training process as needed.
- Develop training programs intended to enhance the safety and security of the institutions as well as developing a more professional staff.
- This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee. Employee will be required to perform other duties according with the profile and the requirements of INL for this position.
- US Citizen.
- Spanish FSI level 3/3.
- English FSI level 4/4.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited U.S. or International university.
- Has conducted research and managed projects in law enforcement.
- Five years (5) of direct hands-on experience in law enforcement training firing simulators with a minimum of four (4) years of experience in other senior management roles that entailed strategic planning, resource management, and budgeting.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Department of State (DOS) MRPT security clearance.
- Experience in managing program resources, communication, and liaison skills; significant experience in project implementation, analysis, and evaluation.
- Working knowledge of instructing techniques and strategies as they relate to law enforcement training simulators.
- Familiarity with United States Government acquisition contracting management regulations, logistics and financial management policies and procedures.
- Ability to deal effectively with senior U.S. and GOM officials.
- Experience in drafting and authoring weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
SGI Global, LLC https://sgiglobal.applicantpro.com