- México D.F., MEX
- Full Time
SGI Global LLC is seeking fluent Spanish speaking K-9 Team Accreditation Advisor to support the Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) in Mexico City, Mexico, which requires professional and administrative support services to work with the U.S. Foreign Assistance Program to Mexico.
- The position is located in Mexico City, Mexico. Travel to other locations in Mexico, the United States and other countries may be required.
- Serves as a K-9 expert as an accreditation expert for police K-9 units in Mexico.
- Assists INL in supporting GOM K-9 facility accreditation, addressing issues related to K-9 working environments, diets, training areas, medical facilities, and housing.
- Serves as an advisory resource for INL and Mexican police, investigative, military, border and corrections officials on specific aspects of planning and implementation of K-9 accreditation programs in Mexico.
- Prepares reports, speeches, briefings, and testimony to articulate INL engagement of K-9 assistance to Mexico.
- This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the incumbent. Incumbent will be required to perform other duties according with the profile and the requirements of INL for this position.
- US Citizen.
- Spanish FSI level 3/3.
- English FSI level 4/4.
- Bachelor's degree in international relations, law enforcement, public policy, or related field; or Associate degree with five (5) years related experience from an accredited institution or ten (10) years of related experience in the military, law enforcement, international development, international affairs, or public administration.
- At least ten (10) years' experience with U.S. law enforcement or military with a minimum of five (5) of work experience with working canines or a canine related field.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Department of State (DOS) MRPT security clearance
- Ability to deal effectively with senior U.S. and GOM officials.
- Experience in drafting and authoring weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
SGI Global, LLC https://sgiglobal.applicantpro.com