- México D.F., MEX
- Full Time
SGI Global LLC is seeking fluent Spanish speaking a Senior Program Manager to support the Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) in Mexico City, Mexico, which requires professional and administrative support services to work with the U.S. Foreign Assistance Program to Mexico.
- The position is located in Mexico City, Mexico. Travel to other locations in Mexico, the United States and other countries may be required.
- Provides subject matter expertise to INL and GOM officials in law enforcement, operations, training, and administrative processes, drawing on specialized experience.
- Assesses, plans, monitors, and communicates orally and in writing to obtain consensus from project partners, provide guidance and recommendations, and to report progress.
- Provides high-level, strategic analysis of the current GOM security organization to coordinate the implementation of police professionalization and capacity-building projects.
- Provides technical direction to INL Program Officers and Project Coordinators and guidance on GOM law enforcement capacity building projects.
- This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the incumbent. Incumbent will be required to perform other duties according with its profile and the requirements of INL for this position.
- U.S. citizen.
- Spanish FSI level 3/3.
- English FSI level 4/4.
- Bachelor's Degree in international relations, law enforcement, public policy or related field or Associate degree with five (5) years related experience from an accredited institution or; ten (10) years of related experience in the justice sector, law enforcement, international development, international affairs, or public administration.
- A combination of fifteen (15) years of law enforcement and/or project management experience with a minimum of three years (3) in project management, two (2) years in law enforcement training programs.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Department of State (DOS) MRPT security clearance.
- Knowledge of Mexican police and accusatorial judicial system.
- Ability to deal effectively with senior U.S. and GOM officials.
- Experience in drafting and authoring weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.