- San Antonio, TX, USA
- Full Time
- Ability to obtain clearance
SGI Global is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support for the Department of the Air Force (DAF) SkillBridge Program, which falls under the umbrella of the Department of Defense (DoD) SkillBridge Program. *This position is contingent upon award*
- Provide Administrative Support for the SkillBridge Program, the contractor shall be oriented, review and develop familiarity with the policies and processes associated with the SkillBridge Program. The contractor will be shown where and how to access/obtain program references, and be advised to elevate issues that require additional subject matter expertise to the proper SkillBridge Program Manager.
- The contractor shall receive and respond to routine phone and email requests from companies wanting to participate or participating in the SkillBridge Program with interests in offering training to military members to facilitate their transition to civilian employment with their company, and of military members seeking general information about the SkillBridge Program.
- The contractor shall respond to routine inquiries by using responses provided in existing scripts and SOPs.
- The contractor shall be oriented to existing SkillBridge websites and assist Internet/Website visitors with routine navigation within the websites.
- The contractor shall email new and enduring company representatives to review basic program details and issue requests with deadlines for submission of company details and training plans, which will be gathered and provided to SkillBridge Program Managers for further actions with the companies.
- The contractor shall provide SkillBridge status reports for each company by reviewing and reporting information contained within the existing Excel database (specifically, the number of military members entered into training, the number of members to successfully complete training and the number of members successfully employed by the training organization or another company; i.e., report job offers vs no job offers). Standardized reports are pulled at the end of the month and filed in local filing system.
- The contractor shall assist identifying missing exit surveys from a system-generated report, resubmit survey requests when necessary, and contact AFPC/DP2SST staff to distribute status and overdue surveys to the E&TS staff, who will conduct/complete necessary follow up actions to obtain required exit surveys.
- The contractor shall pull reports for specific company survey data, identifying members completing training, job offer rates, customer feedback, and members projected to start trainings. Standardized reports will be provided to SkillBridge Program Managers for review and action.
- The contractor shall schedule working group meetings to discuss the SkillBridge program, invite attendees as identified by the Committee Chair, prepare a meeting agenda from committee inputs, originate a first draft of meeting minutes to be provided to the committee for edit and review; once approved by the Committee Chair, distribute meeting minutes to the committee.
- The contractor shall compile updates for company and customer Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) in coordination with SkillBridge Working Group inputs. The contractor shall submit draft copy to SkillBridge Program Manager at the end of month for November, February, May, and August to finalize, prior to the contractor updating questions in Air Force Automated Education Management System (AFAEMS)/Air Force Virtual Education Center (AFVEC) or posting under Global Resources at the end of each quarter.
- The contractor shall monitor the AFAEMS Forum discussion board, to assess and respond to questions pertaining to SkillBridge program administration and compile list of questions for future FAQs.
- The contractor shall download weekly DoD approved company intakes, MoUs, training plans, and flyers, providing the E&TS staff access to documents for review and assistance with member's application process. Upon request, contractor shall create presentations with pre-populated company data or flyers for review for distribution monthly, organized by industry and/or alphabetically (existing template provided).
- The contractor shall be required to update informational briefings, program guides, and marketing materials (existing templates provided).
- The contractor shall have the following skills and computer system access to conduct his/her work
- The contractor shall accurately create emails, agendas, and minutes utilizing Microsoft Office products.
- The contractor shall provide administrative program support by accurately compiling company data into existing Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel databases.
- The contractor shall be oriented to utilize AFAEMS to download a system file interfacing DoD approved providers, review military member's SkillBridge record, access pre-existing SkillBridge program reports, and to provide requested data regarding military members, company participation and job offer statistics.
- The contractor shall track number of emails, phone calls, excel data entries, and reports pulled, to include estimated completion times and received/responded dates. This data will be updated and maintained to track workload and deliverables for the COR.
- The contractor shall be oriented to access and utilize Microsoft Teams for conducting meetings, downloading existing DoD company intakes, MoUs, training plans, and flyers; providing Program Managers and the E&TS staff access to documents for review and assistance with member's application process.
- The contractor shall print and/or save required documents to existing local filing system.
- The contractor shall respond to company and customer requests through DoD Live Help Now Trouble Ticket System, following existing/provided scripts and SOPs.
- Must have two (2) years' experience working in an office environment.
- Prefer one year in a DoD or DAF office environment or comparable experience.
- Must have experience preparing and processing, written and electronic communications from creation to final disposition.
- Must have, at a minimum, intermediate knowledge and/or experience using Microsoft Office applications; i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, and Outlook.
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.