- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
SGI Global is seeking a Clerk II to support The US Attorneys Office, District of Utah. The Clerk II will be responsible for the myriad tasks needed to support the District of Utah in the area of administrative support.
- Works under the direction of an Administrative Supervisor.
- Provides Word processing and data entry/retrieval.
- Answers inquiries regarding case related information as maintained in the database.
- Receives telephone calls and visitors to the office.
- Merge form letters with mailing lists.
- Responds to inquiries, providing general information regarding office programs.
- Receives, reviews, and distributes incoming FAXs, mail and packages.
- Ensures mail received from other agencies is appropriately screened and distributed.
- Ensures daily incoming mail is delivered and is processed accordingly.
- Ensures daily outgoing mail is available for pickup by mail carrier at the end of the day.
- Supports meeting set up/break down.
- Operate copier, fax, mail machine and scanner.
- Types routine forms, letters.
- Files records.
- Performs administrative tasks and small projects such as updating directories, data entry, filing, and document development/preparation.
- A high School diploma or GED is required
- Must have an active security clearance, so candidate may begin work when Period of Performance begins.
- Familiarity with the terminology of the office unit, e.g. legal
- Knowledge of and skill in the application of interpersonal communication skills.
- Shall be proficient in Microsoft Office software programs (i.e. Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Ability to use, understand and maintain directories, personnel lists and other guides and reference to provide a variety of information on the office and to refer question to other offices.
- Skill in meeting and dealing with people in a courteous and tactful manner.
- Must possess a cooperative, "customer service" mentality and the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time with an upbeat attitude.
- Must be able to function independently as well as work collaboratively as part of a team.
- The resume must demonstrate the required computer skills.
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
SGI Global, LLC https://sgiglobal.applicantpro.com