SGI Global is seeking a Senior Program / Project Manager/Coordinator to provide oversight and executive level management to overall Acquisitions Department operations within the Administrative Department of the EDNY, often involving multiple projects/tasks and groups of personnel. The Senior Program / Project Manager/Coordinator maintains and manages relationships with senior level management within the EDNY organization. Responsible for ensuring senior level management within the EDNY are aware of overall program status, including all relevant projects and their potential impact on higher level organizational strategic vision, this may include subject matter and unique technical knowledge. The Senior Program / Project Manager/Coordinator is responsible for managing multiple contract operations, ensure quality standards and work performance on all task orders and projects, plans, organizes and oversees work efforts, assigns resources, manages personnel, provides risk management, ensures quality management, monitors overall project performance.
Roles & Responsibilities & Scope of Work:
Extensive knowledge of acquisition regulations and compliance requirements. Experience in acquisition support, program and project management disciplines within budgeting and financial analysis activities.
Assignments may include:
- Conducting cost impact assessments in support of strategic planning
- resource management
- program portfolio management
- acquisition planning
- performance and process improvement
- and identification and implementation of best practices.
- source selection and contracting cost analysis and assessments
- Analyze budget or performance characteristics. Preparation and review of recommendations to improve costs, schedule and performance
- and identification of potential cost or budget risks and mitigation strategies.
- Lead team activities and use cost and budget analytical techniques to assess acquisition processes and recommend approaches for improving acquisition, project planning, control and execution.
- Assess and review internal business processes and prepare recommendations to improve performance and/or efficiency.
- Model performance and plan the implementation of improvements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Knowledge of MS Office product suite including MS Project; cost modeling methodologies and techniques; and the ability to act independently with minimal guidance/direction.
- 15+ years of federal government acquisition experience
- 10 years program/project-related management experience including at least ten years managing or acquiring programs and resources of comparable scope to the effort assigned
- 10 years working in a specialized international or multi-service enterprise environment and at least 7 years of corporate staff experience
- Possesses expert knowledge of technical, business, and policy issues pertaining to subject areas for which support is being provided
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.