SGI Global is seeking a Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Planner to support a DOD mission..
*Position is contingent upon award*
Completion of an intermediate-level professional military education (PME), including Army Command and General Staff College, Intermediate Level Education (Common Core and Advanced Operations Course/credentialing course), or Service equivalent, or a program of instruction conferring Joint Professional Military Education Level (JPME) I (any Service); Battle Staff or equivalent for Non-commissioned Officers.
Must be a graduate of any of the following Military Certifying Courses:
- Army - 35M Course (or its predecessor)
- Army - 351M Course (or its predecessor)
- Army - 35F Course
- HT-JCOE - Source Operations Course (SOC) (or its predecessor)
- USMC - 0211/0210/0204 Marine Air Ground Task Force (MAGTF) CI and HUMINT Course
Experience: Minimum of 8 years combined experience in the following fields:
- Division or higher-level planner (2 years or more)
- Intelligence Planner (3 years or more)
- Creditable experience in distinct fields cannot be combined (see above). College education does not substitute for experience.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Ability to clearly express oneself verbally
- Ability to write in a clear, concise manner
- Understanding of the Military Decision Making Process and how HUMINT supports operations
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to travel across the globe (TDY)
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.