SGI Global is seeking a G35 Plans /Mid Intel Planner to support a DOD mission.
*Position is contingent upon award*
- Completion of Army Command and General Staff College, Intermediate Level Education (Common Core and Advanced Operations Course/credentialing course), or a program of instruction conferring JPME I (Service equivalent defined in CJCSI 1800.01E CH 1, 30 Jun 16).
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
- Bachelor's Degree (presumed upon completion of JPME I)
Experience: Minimum of 8 years combined experience in the following fields:
- Division or higher-level planner (2 years or more)
- Intelligence (3 years or more)
- Creditable experience in distinct fields cannot be combined to meet the minimum total years (see above). College education does not substitute for experience.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Ability to clearly express oneself verbally
- Ability to write in a clear, concise manner
- Familiarity with various Intelligence Community software/systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work in a high-operational tempo environment.
- Ability to work both independently or as a member of a team.
- Ability to negotiate.
- Ability to perform other duties, responsibilities and activities as needed.
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.