SGI Global is seeking a G35 Targeting Analyst to support a DOD mission.
*Position is contingent upon award*
- Must be a graduate of any of the following Military Department Intelligence Certifying Courses:
- Army (Officer) Military Intelligence Captains Career Course or Service Equivalent. Additional Skill Identifiers in an intelligence field are desired.
- Army (Warrant) 350F Course or Service Equivalent. Completion of Warrant Officer Intermediate Level Education and/or Additional Skill Identifiers in an intelligence field are desired.
- Army (Enlisted) 35F Course or Service Equivalent. Completion of Senior Leaders Course and/or Additional Skill Identifiers in an intelligence field are desired.
- On-the-job training Acquired through DoD joint service equivalent, or civilian 0132, 1811 experience as intelligence or targeting analyst in OCONUS DoD environment, providing intelligence analysis and targeting experience in support of military operations.
Experience: Minimum of 8 years combined experience in the following fields:
- Collection Management (3 years or more)
- All-Source Analysis (3 years or more)
- Creditable experience in distinct fields cannot be combined to meet the minimum total years (see above). College education does not substitute for experience.
- Understanding of Intelligence Cycle, Collection Management Cycle, Targeting Cycle and intelligence analytic techniques including trend and pattern analysis, geospatial analysis, link analysis and network or social network analysis.
- Understanding of Intelligence Support/Role in the MDMP
- Experienced with data processing systems such as DCGS-A, CIDNE, and SIPRNET and JWICS search engines.
- Possess strong research and writing skills
Additional Requirement: Must be willing to undergo and successfully complete a counterintelligence-scope polygraph examination with No Deception Indicated (NDI) on a pre-appointment and periodic basis.
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.