SGI Global is seeking a Operations Support Desk Officer to support a DOD mission..
*Position is contingent upon award*
Training: Must be a graduate of any of the following Military Intelligence Certifying Courses:
- Army Counterintelligence Special Agent Course (CISAC)
- Army 351L Course (or its predecessor)
- Army 35E Course (or its predecessor)
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a credentialed CI Special Agent, or intelligence officer.
- Minimum 2 years of staff officer experience supporting an Intelligence organization, to include maintaining accountability of staffing actions, organizing senior-level meetings and briefings, coordinating personnel actions, and disseminating information across the command.
- Understanding of CI investigations, operations, and intelligence analysis.
- Must possess proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to work in a high-operational tempo environment.
- Must be able to work both independently or as a member of a team.
- Must be able to perform other duties responsibilities and activities as needed.
- Must be willing to undergo and successfully complete a counterintelligence-scope polygraph examination with No Deception Indicated (NDI) on a pre-appointment and periodic basis.
- College education cannot be used in lieu of experience.
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.