SGI Global is seeking a Digital Media Forensics Analyst to support a DOD mission..
*Position is contingent upon award*
Must be a graduate of any of the following Military Department Counterintelligence Agent Certifying Courses:
- Army Counterintelligence Special Agent Course (CISAC)
- Army 351L Course (or its predecessor)
- Army 35E Course (or its predecessor)
- Air Force Basic Special Investigators Course (BISC), U.S. Air Force Special Investigations Academy, or predecessor
- Navy Special Agent Basic Training Program (SABTB), Naval Criminal Investigative Service Training Academy, or predecessor.
Must have DoD Certified Digital Forensic Examiner (DFE) certification.
Must possess one of the following qualifications:
- Forensic Computer Examiner (CFCE)
- GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE)
- EnCase Certified Examiner
Experience: Must have at least 5 years of mobile device forensics.
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.