SGI Global is seeking a Signature Reduction Desk Officer to support a DOD mission.
*Position is contingent upon award*
Must be a graduate of any of the following Military Department Counterintelligence Agent Certifying Courses:
- Army Counterintelligence Special Agent Course (CISAC)
- Army 351L Course (or its predecessor)
- Army - 35M Course (or its predecessor)
- Army - 351M Course (or its predecessor)
- Air Force Basic Special Investigators Course (BISC), U.S. Air Force Special Investigations Academy, or predecessor
- Navy Special Agent Basic Training Program (SABTB), Naval Criminal Investigative Service Training Academy, or predecessor
Must be a graduate of one of the following:
- JCITA Advanced Foreign Counterintelligence Operations Course (AFCIOC) or predecessor
- JCITA - Advanced Counterintelligence Collections Course (ACICC)
- JCITA - Military Counterintelligence Collections Course (MCC)
- JCITA - Counterintelligence Force Protection Source Operations Course (CFSO)
- HT-JCOE - Source Operations Course (SOC)
- HT-JCOE - Advanced Source Operations Course (ASOC)
- HT-JCOE Defense Advanced Tradecraft Course (DATC)
- DIA Advanced Military Source Operations Course (AMSOC)
- Other FTC, OTC, MOTC, or equivalent
Must be willing to attend JCITA Courses DDC, APC, ATC
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a credentialed Counterintelligence Special Agent
- Understanding of CI or HUMINT collection operations
- Strong understanding of CI Flags
- Understanding of FIE TTPs
- Must be willing to undergo and successfully complete a counterintelligence-scope polygraph examination with No Deception Indicated (NDI) on a pre-appointment and periodic basis.
- College education cannot be used in lieu of experience.
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.