SGI Global is seeking a Human Intelligence Desk Officer to support a DOD mission.
*Position is contingent upon award*
Must be a graduate of any of the following Military Department Certifying Courses:
- Army - 35M Course (or its predecessor)
- Army - 351M Course (or its predecessor)
- Army Counterintelligence Special Agent Course (CISAC)
- Army 35L Course (or its predecessor)
- Army 351L Course (or its predecessor)
- HT-JCOE - Source Operations Course (SOC) (or its predecessor)
- USMC - 0211/0210/0204 Marine Air Ground Task Force (MAGTF) CI and HUMINT Course.
- Air Force Basic Special Investigators Course (BISC), U.S. Air Force Special Investigations Academy, or predecessor
- Navy Special Agent Basic Training Program (SABTB), Naval Criminal Investigative Service Training Academy, or predecessor
Must be a graduate of one of the following:
- HT-JCOE - Source Operations Course (SOC), or predecessor
- HT-JCOE Defense Advanced Tradecraft Course (DATC), or predecessor/equivalent.
- Other FTC, OTC, MOTC, or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of experience as a HUMINT collector.
Required Skills, as demonstrated in resume:
- Understanding of full spectrum HUMINT activities.
- Strong understanding of Army and DoD HUMINT policy.
- Must be willing to undergo and successfully complete a counterintelligence-scope polygraph examination.
- College education cannot be used in lieu of experience.
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.