SGI Global is seeking a Source Validation Desk Officer to support a DOD mission..
*Position is contingent upon award*
Must be a graduate of any of the following Military Department Courses:
- Army - 35F Course (or Military Department / IC equivalent)
- Army - 351F Course (or Military Department / IC equivalent)
- Army Counterintelligence Special Agent Course (CISAC)
- Army - 35M Course (or Military Department / IC equivalent)
- Army - 351M Course (or Military Department / IC equivalent)
Must be a graduate of one of the following:
- Army OSINT Course (or DoD Service / IC Agency equivalent)
- HUMINT Targeting Course
- JCITA - Advanced Counterintelligence Collections Course (ACICC)
- JCITA - Military Counterintelligence Collections Course (MCC)
- JCITA - Counterintelligence Force Protection Source Operations Course (CFSO)
- HT-JCOE - Source Operations Course (SOC)
- Minimum 8 years of experience as an all-source analyst, CI analyst, CI Agent, HUMINT Targeting Officer, or HUMINT collector.
- Understanding of HUMINT collection operations.
- Must possess proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to work in a high-operational tempo environment.
- Must be able to work both independently or as a member of a team.
- Must be able to perform other duties, responsibilities and activities as needed.
- Must be willing to undergo and successfully complete a counterintelligence-scope polygraph examination with No Deception Indicated (NDI) on a pre-appointment and periodic basis.
- College education cannot be used in lieu of experience.
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.