Position Location: Merrifield, Virginia
SGI Global is seeking a Senior Program Specialist to support our government client.
- Perform as an expert source of knowledge in international administrative oversight and functional policies and procedures.
- Conduct an assessment of the client's current administrative capabilities and vulnerabilities as it relates to international operations. Identify areas of concern and formulate a strategy to ensure compliance and cost effectiveness.
- Develop specific internal procedures for the client to process and track International Cooperative Administrative Support Services (ICASS), as well as protocols for administrative interactions with the inter-agency community and the U.S. Department of State.
- Implement process and protocol for opening of new Attach Offices, the closing of Offices, and transferring of personnel.
- Assist in writing, reviewing and implementing Reimbursable Agreements (RA), Interagency Agreements (IAA) and Memorandums of Understanding (MOU).
- Develop policy, procedures and protocols for all administrative interactions between the client and field personnel relative to U.S. Embassy engagements.
- Ensure compliance and consideration of all applicable administrative laws and regulations and will provide policy recommendations to integrate into client's existing structure.
- Aim to eliminate or reduce duplication of efforts within the client's department as a whole relative to administrative issues.
- Analyze and capitalize on administrative data currently at the client's disposal to ensure accuracy and cost effectiveness.
- Formally address the client's relationship, roles and interactions with other agencies that have an international presence to ensure administrative issues are addressed in a coordinated manner.
- Share relevant expertise with existing and new personnel to support the development and implementation of a rigorous, comprehensive and compliant administrative support unit.
- Extensive background and experience in administration in a federal law enforcement agency with an international presence.
- Bachelor's degree
- 10 years of specialized experience.
- Secret Security Clearance
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.