- 29-Jan-2023 to Until Filled (PST)
- Long Beach, CA, USA
- 17-19 per hour Hourly
- Part Time
Depends on employment type
S. Groner Associates, Inc. (SGA) is a small but passionate social marketing firm focusing on environmental and community-based issues. We work to improve communities, reduce pollution and build public/private partnerships to achieve our goals. Our success is based on a unique grassroots approach, our collective passion and commitment, and the individual talents of our diverse team. Please get to know us a little better by visiting us at www.SGAmarketing.com
A Telephone Outreach Specialist (T-OS) ) is a part-time or full-time, hourly worker who serves as a support for out-of-office work. This work can be done remotely, provided the T-OS has a suitable location to conduct phone calls.
The T-OS is expected to:
- Conduct phone and email communication tasks within a project plan to meet client goals.
- Effectively support Project Associates (PAs) and Project Coordinators (PCs) with remote tasks and outreach activities, including phone calls and emails to program partners.
- Available to work during regular business hours (9 am-5 pm PT)
- Ability to professionally and confidently conduct phone communications, including cold calling businesses and individuals
- Attention to detail and ability to complete detail-oriented tasks with minimal oversight
- Effectively manage multiple tasks and deadlines at a time
- Ability to balance efficiency with effectiveness and quality (professional judgment)
- Promptly and effectively communicate the need for clarification, deadline extensions, etc.
- Translate feedback into self-improvement and growth
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Sheets, Drive, Calendar)
- Bilingual proficiency (Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Filipino, or Vietnamese)
- Proficiency or experience working with the Asana project management system
- Minimum: 15-20 hours per week
- Flexible hours, but most of the work must occur during the hours of 9 am - 5 pm PT Monday-Friday
Education and Experience:
- Open to all levels of education. Current college students or recent graduates are advantageous.
- 1-2 years of customer-facing work experience (e.g., customer service rep, receptionist, call center operator/rep), highly preferable.
To apply, please submit the following:
1. Cover letter (including why you would be a good fit at SGA)