- 22-May-2022 to Until Filled (PST)
- Oakland, CA, USA
- $17 Hourly
- Intern - Part Time
Flexible - schedule
WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Are you someone who finds meaning in improving our community; wants to do something to improve our environment and work with others with a similar passion? (If so, read on...)
SGA Marketing is a small, passionate, community-focused marketing firm that finds ways to use communication tools to improve our world. We work in areas such as protecting the environment, affordable housing, public health and other types of projects that promote the social good.
Our success is based on a unique blend of science and creativity to promote actions that benefit our communities and our planet.
Our core values are passion, impact, initiative, curiosity, selflessness and fun. Learn more about us at SGAmarketing.com.
WHY WE NEED YOU: We are looking for interns to help out with environmental projects, specifically weekend grassroots outreach at community events, community market research and other tasks as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS (WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR):
Minimum requirements are:
- Current undergraduate (GPA: +3.25)
- Passionate about making a difference
- Solid writing and communication skills
- Likes talking and listening to the public regarding environmental issues
- Have own vehicle and valid driver's license for weekday, weekend, or afternoon/evening availability for community event outreach.
- Comfortable or experienced in cold calling or actively engaging people (online, in-person, or phone).
Becoming Part of the Team:
Please note that ALL the below components outlined below must be received for your application to be considered.
(1) Resume (Upload in Word or PDF format in the "Resume" field of the online application)
(2) Cover Letter: letting us know why you and SGA are a good fit (Upload in Word or PDF format in the "Cover Letter" field of the online application)
-- We are recruiting on a rolling basis; early submission is strongly encouraged.
(DACA applicants welcomed)