- 10-Nov-2021 to Until Filled (PST)
- Oakland, CA, USA
- $15-$17 Hourly
- Intern - Part Time
Flexible - schedule
WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Do you find meaning in improving our community?
Are you passionate about the environment?
Are you looking to make a difference and want to work with a close-knit team of like-minded people?
SGA Marketing (S. Groner Associates, Inc) is a small but passionate social marketing firm working in areas such as sustainability and environmental protection, affordable housing, public health, and more.
We leverage marketing to make this world a better place, and our success is based on a unique blend of science and creativity to promote actions that benefit our communities and our planet.
Learn more about us at SGAmarketing.com.
WHY WE NEED YOU
We are looking for interns to help out with environmental projects, specifically grassroots outreach at community events, community market research and other tasks as needed.
We are looking for a person based in or around Oakland, but are offering a hybrid-remote work model.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Minimum requirements are:
- Current or recent undergraduate (GPA: +3.25)
- Passionate about making a difference
- Solid writing and communication skills
- Enjoys engaging with and listening to the public regarding environmental issues
- Access to transportation and willingness to work community events on weekends or evenings from time to time
- Resonates with our core values: Passion, Impact, Initiative, Curiosity, Selflessness and Fun.
BECOMING PART OF THE TEAM
Please note that ALL three components outlined below must be received for your application to be considered.
(1) Resume (Upload in Word or PDF format in the "Resume" field of the online application)
(2) Cover Letter: letting us know why you and SGA are a good fit (Upload in Word or PDF format in the "Cover Letter" field of the online application)
(3) Creative Sample: visit www.adsoftheworld.com. Select an ad and change the tagline so that the ad now has an environmental message. Send us the tagline and the corresponding ad. (Upload in Word or PDF format in the "Creative Sample" field of the online application)
We are recruiting on a rolling basis - early submission is encouraged.
(DACA applicants welcomed)