PRODUCING BRANCH MANAGER/AREA MANAGER
Are you ready to come home? At SecurityNational Mortgage Company our values serve as a compass for our actions and are the foundation of our culture
· We hire creative do-ers who get things done through innovative thinking and problem-solving acumen.
· We look for team members with the ability to question assumptions and offer solutions that turn potential problems into opportunities.
· We want natural leaders who show creativity, inspiration and Imagination in everything they undertake.
· We look for people with world-class experience, skills and enthusiasm to round out our teams.
· SecurityNational Mortgage Company attracts winning team players who consistently demonstrate an inclusive but independent approach to problem solving and pipeline building.
· We want team members who are focused on making an impact in the community. We focus on helping customers build generational wealth through home ownership and through community outreach initiatives.
SecurityNational Mortgage Company is currently hiring for the position of Mortgage Branch Manager/Area Manager in the Millersville, Maryland region.
The Producing Branch Manager/Area Manager oversees the Sales function within a branch office/region. They will help to develop and coach the Loan Officers, to provide direction, and to hold them accountable. They are responsible for the growth and development of the Sales team, for developing networks, and for establishing a presence in the local community.
· Responsible for the overall leadership, personnel and operation of the branch, including management of the P&L
· Direct work, appraise performance, manage adherence to policies, procedures and expectations; address concerns and resolve issues as appropriate
· Solicit, develop and maintain real estate agent relationships, builder relationships and other self-generated referral sources
· Assist in recruiting, hiring, training and development of loan officers and other positions as appropriate
· Work with Operations to drive branch sales goals
· Emphasize team, values and company over individuals
· Communicate and implement company policy and procedures
· Strong promoter of the company brand, making what is in the best interest of the company a top priority
· Model appropriate behavior; maintain a professional image and standards that are consistent with company policy and procedures
· Must be producing
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
· 2-5 years of leadership experience in a Sales or comparable mortgage lending role. Minimum 5 years for bank
· Demonstrated history of substantial production that reflects a high percentage of purchase business
· Well versed in FHLMC, FNMA, and FHA, VA and niche guidelines, loan processing and automation systems
· Working knowledge of all mortgage/lending applications, documents, disclosures, and how to structure loans to meet agency guidelines
· NMLS licensed in good standing
· Strong written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically with various audiences, including senior leadership
· Ability to provide a vision of the future and influence others to follow and believe in the cause
· Ability to work in a team environment with demonstrated interpersonal, teambuilding and motivational skills
· Discernment to balance passion with good judgment
· Customer service focused
· PC and software literate
· High level of integrity, ethics, discretion and professionalism in handling confidential and sensitive information