Are you ready to come home? At Security National Mortgage Company, our values serve as a compass for our actions and are the foundation of our culture.
- We hire creative do-ers who get things done through innovative thinking and problem-solving acumen.
- We look for team members with the ability to question assumptions and offer solutions that turn potential problems into opportunities.
- We want natural leaders who show creativity, inspiration, and imagination in everything they undertake.
- We look for people with world-class experience, skills, and enthusiasm to round out our teams.
- Security National Mortgage Company attracts winning team players who consistently demonstrate an inclusive but independent approach to problem solving and pipeline building.
- We want team members who are focused on making an impact in the local DMV community. We focus on helping customers build generational wealth through home ownership and through community outreach initiatives.
Security National Mortgage Company is experiencing tremendous growth and is currently hiring Senior Renovation Loan Officers throughout our lending footprint of 48 states
What You'll Do
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
A Security National Mortgage Renovation Loan Officer offers their self-sourced customer leads quality mortgage products with the objective of making the loan process an experience that exceeds expectations and generates referrals.
Must have a familiarity with the marketplace and established realtor relationships
- Taking a complete, quality loan application, securing a locked interest rate as quoted to the client, ensuring the borrower qualifies for the loan program, collecting all supporting documentation, and handling any problems that arise during processing.
- Tasks include reviewing construction contracts, vetting contractors, ensuring working completion dates are followed, and making recommendations on draw requests
- Oversee transfer loans from loan origination system to draw administration system
- Oversee the assembly of draw packages
- Monitor each line item in the project budget
- Maintain tracking logs
- Communicate with the borrower, Contractors, Processors, LOAs, and others regarding status or construction draws
- Review construction / renovation bids
- Developing and following daily, weekly, monthly and annual plans.
What We'll Love About You
Education And/or Work Experience Requirements
- 3-5 years RENOVATION mortgage origination experience with a high percentage of referral business.
- Possess a current mortgage loan originator license REQUIRED.
- Demonstrated volume, industry reputation, and commitment to quality.
- Well-versed in mortgage industry sales, customer service, marketing, setup, processing, underwriting, closing and Encompass software automation.
Must have a thorough understanding of Home Style Renovation and FHA 203K loan products
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Aptitude for self-development and learning.
- Self-motivated with a drive to excel and the ability to inspire and motivate others.
- Ability to gather data from multiple sources, test assumptions, evaluate alternatives, and make recommendations.
What You'll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture
- Top Workplaces 6 years in a row (2016,'17,'18,'19,'20 & '21)
- Going Places. Company recently added to the Russell 2000 Index, attributing our strong growth
Are you ready to come home?