What You'll Do
As part of the Security National team, the Marketing Specialist will work directly with the Director of Marketing and Lead Development to help execute marketing and lead initiatives. Ideal candidates will be responsible for the execution of recurring and project-based work ranging from brand awareness campaigns, lead generation campaigns, and internal IT product launches. We are looking for someone energetic and highly collaborative. This person should be excited about making a meaningful contribution right out of the gate and ready to work on omnichannel initiatives in a fast-paced environment. Security National's Marketing Team Mission: Through cross-team collaboration and creativity, we seek to accelerate growth through brand awareness and pipeline generation for our national sales teams.
Projects: Collaborate and execute on planned marketing, sales funnel, and IT projects through departmental communication and collaboration within Security National.
Logistics: Place and manage lead orders with multiple vendors. Managing multiple lead budgets and reconciling invoices.
Support: Sales team support in the field through email marketing, content creation, and event collateral for lead generation and recruiting efforts
Analyze: Reporting on lead feedback and helping to model forecasting trends
Administrative: Help manage and execute the day-to-day marketing efforts with our Senior Graphic Designer for recurring communications and sales contests.
Collateral & Promotional materials: Work with the Marketing Team to ensure distribution of materials such as email marketing, social media, print material, and swag giveaways to our field sales teams or whenever needed for campaigns.
Customer/User Relation: Assist and contribute to building strong user/customer relationships by providing excellent customer service for marketing and lead support via phone and email.
What We'll Love About You
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, or equivalent experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented with ability to self-prioritize time and tasks
- Understanding of web-based marketing fundamentals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Customer service experience
- Professional demeanor and personality while working with clients and partners throughout the organization, and field sales staff
- Understanding of basic design standards in relation to brand compliance
- Ability and comfort working on complex projects with firm deadlines and tight turnarounds
- Email marketing software experience preferred
- CRM experience preferred either by usage or administration
- Understanding of project management principles
- Willingness to learn new skills
What You'll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture
- Top Workplaces 6 years in a row (2016,'17,'18,'19,'20 & '21)
- Going Places. Company recently added to the Russell 2000 Index, attributing our strong growth
- Rest and Relaxation. 2 weeks paid time off, 10 paid holidays, and accrued sick leave
- Health Benefits. Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with company match