Are you ready to come home? At Mortgage Company,our values serve as a compass for our actions and are the foundation of our culture.
- We hire creative do- who get things done through innovative thinking and problem-solving acumen.
- We look for team members with the ability to question assumptions and offer solutions that turn potential problems into opportunities.
- We want natural leaders who show creativity, inspiration, and imagination in everything they undertake.
- We look for people with world-class experience, skills, and enthusiasm to round out our teams.
- Mortgage Company attracts winning team players who consistently demonstrate an inclusive but independent approach to problem solving and pipeline building.
- We want team members who are focused on making an impact in the West Virginia community. We focus on helping customers build generational wealth through home ownership and through community outreach initiatives.
Mortgage Company is experiencing tremendous growth and is currently hiring Loan Officers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
A Mortgage Loan Officer offers their self-sourced customer leads quality mortgage products with the objective of making the loan process an experience that exceeds expectations and generates referrals.
Must have a familiarity with West Virginia marketplace and established realtor relationships.
- Taking a complete, quality loan application, securing a locked interest rate as quoted to the client, ensuring the borrower qualifies for the loan program, collecting all supporting documentation, and handling any problems that arise during processing.
- Developing and following daily, weekly, monthly and annual plans.
Education And/or Work Experience Requirements
- 3 years mortgage origination experience with a high percentage of referral business.
- Possess a current mortgage loan originator license REQUIRED.
- Demonstrated volume, industry reputation, and commitment to quality.
- Well-versed in mortgage industry sales, customer service, marketing, setup, processing, underwriting, closing and Encompass software automation.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Aptitude for self-development and learning.
- Self-motivated with a drive to excel and the ability to inspire and motivate others.
- Ability to gather data from multiple sources, test assumptions, evaluate alternatives, and make recommendations.
Are you ready to come home?