Our mission is simple: we want to provide the very best in Life Insurance, Mortuary, Cemetery and Mortgages. People love our products and people love working here too. We've been recognized as a "Top Workplace" for 6 years in a row.
What You'll Do
As a Funeral Home removal assistant, you'll be an on-call part time passenger or driver to various locations to assist the funeral director in the removal of deceased individuals. (On Call, After Hours - 5 pm - 8 am)
Tasks will include:
- Performs removals of deceased from hospital, nursing home or residence to transport to the funeral home.
- May perform removals from prep rooms or embalming facilities as well.
- Maintains and ensures removal vehicle is clean inside and out and is properly maintained.
- Maintains adequate supply of Personal Protective Equipment in removal vehicles
What Will Make Us REALLY Love You
- High School or GED equivalent
- Professional appearance required (No visible tattoos or excessive piercings)
- Ability to lift 200+ pounds
- Ability to follow instructions given over the phone or in person
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with others
- Ability to work with kindness and compassion for the deceased and their families
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain composure in challenging situations
What You'll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture. Top Workplaces 6 years in a row