- Montour Falls, NY, USA
- Full Time Nights
Schuyler Hospital is seeking a Full Time dedicated LPN to join our team, this position will be for the night shift on our Med Surg floor. The LPN must perform the primary functions of an LPN in assisting with assessment, planning, implementing and evaluating the care of all patients, regardless of age, during his/her shift. Responsible for meeting the established standards of skilled nursing practice. Professional Licensed Practical Nurse collaborates with the care team, participates in interdisciplinary care, and advocates for patients.
- Education: Graduate of a Nursing Program
- Experience: Prior patient care and customer service experience preferred
- Licensure: Licensed Practical Nurse in NYS
- Certification: As required for your care area. May include: CPR/BLS, ACLS, PALS, Specialty Certification recommended
- Physical Requirements: May require lifting (up to 50 lbs.), may require sitting or standing for long periods. Must be able to physically operate the equipment required for the job.
Sign on bonus available.
Note: Per NYS regulations, all staff working in the Hospital or Seneca View must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Schuyler Hospital https://schuylerhospital.applicantpro.com
Sign Up For Job Alerts!