Sayres and Associates LLC (Sayres) has been providing excellence in service to the Federal Government since 2001. Awarded The Washington Post "Top Work Places" 2020 award, Sayres continues to grow in a highly competitive environment while exceeding customers' expectations.
The position is located in one of the most exciting, growing and developing areas of Washington DC- just outside the Navy Yard almost next to Nationals Park. The economic development of the area provides for high quality of work/life with many vibrant restaurants and green spaces along the river.
Sayres is seeking a MID Level Acquisition Analyst with Secret Clearance in Washington, DC.
The Mid-Level Acquisition Analyst will be responsible for an acquisition role to support Standard Missile Acquisition/Contracts Team for NAVSEA's PEO IWS program that could include but are not limited to the following:
- Acquisition Support, Acquisition documentation coordination, wall walk coordination, routing, policy/requirements compliance checks, milestone/Gates, using data analytics/dashboards and innovative program management metrics, DAES reporting.
- Prepare, edit, coordinate review of acquisition documentation to include procurement requests, J&As, acquisition plans, acquisition strategies, and related briefing material for multiple ACAT II programs and future FMS requirements.
- May be responsible for leading junior acquisition analysts and allocating/managing resources across multiple tasks/projects.
- Contract management.
- Drafting TI's.
- Provide support to the logistics support team.
Qualifications & Requirements
Minimum Skill Sets
- Associate's degree and (10) years of relevant experience, or Bachelor's degree in a relevant field and five (5) years of relevant experience, or Master's degree in a relevant field.
- Secret Clearance verifiable in JPAS.
- 6 years experience specifically in Acquisitions and Contract support.
Preferred Skill Sets
- SPS experience
- Experience with Shipboard systems, Naval Gun Systems, Fleet Support.
- Former Supply Officer.
The position description is only meant to be a representative summary of the major responsibilities and accountabilities performed by the incumbents of this position. The incumbents may be requested to perform position-related tasks other than those stated in this description. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
At Sayres, our employees enjoy an atmosphere conducive to realizing their potential through personal and professional development while simultaneously exceeding customers' expectations.
We offer a broad spectrum of technical, engineering and administrative services including acquisition, financial and program management; fleet synthetic training; logistics; ship construction engineering; systems engineering and integration; wargaming; test and evaluation; security, counterintelligence and policy analysis.
Sayres is headquartered in Washington, DC with offices throughout the United States and has a presence abroad.
COVID Vaccination Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere to Sayres and Associates LLC's vaccination policy. All employees must be fully vaccinated. New employees must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Please note, customer site vaccination requirements, if stricter, will take precedence over Sayres vaccination policy. Prospective employees can submit questions regarding the COVID vaccination policy to firstname.lastname@example.org.