Sayres and Associates LLC (Sayres) has been providing excellence in service to the Federal Government since 2001.
Sayres is seeking a HM&E Configuration Management (CM) Support - Management Analyst (Junior) located in Washington, DC.
This position includes:
- Provide technical program support to the HM&E APM with configuration management and engineering change document development and reviews.
- Develop and review technical data packages for specification accuracy and proper integration across designs.
- Implement Configuration Management (CM) by Establishing and maintaining the integrity of work products using configuration identification, configuration control, configuration status accounting, and configuration audits.
- Create, maintain, follow, and enforce CM policies and processes. Leverages GOTS and COTS CM tools to manage configuration items.
- Collaborate with government and contractor personnel to develop technical documentation in accordance with TI-specific documentation requirements.
Qualifications & Clearance Requirements
Minimum Skill Sets of Qualified Candidates
- 0-6 years' experience in configuration management analysis.
- Ability to obtain Secret Clearance.
Preferred Skill Sets of Qualified Candidates
- Bachelor's or Advanced Degree in a business or technical field
- 3+ years relevant experience in engineering/science management, operations research analysis or financial/cost analysis. Significant experience in U.S. Navy programs or operations.
- Significant experience in U.S. Navy programs or operations.
- Experience with DoD/Navy ACAT I Program
- Active Secret clearance verifiable in JPAS.
The position description is only meant to be a representative summary of the major responsibilities and accountabilities performed by the incumbents of this position. The incumbents may be requested to perform position-related tasks other than those stated in this description. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
At Sayres, our employees enjoy an atmosphere conducive to realizing their potential through personal and professional development while simultaneously exceeding customers' expectations.
We offer a broad spectrum of technical, engineering and administrative services including acquisition, financial and program management; fleet synthetic training; logistics; ship construction engineering; systems engineering and integration; wargaming; test and evaluation; security, counterintelligence and policy analysis.
Sayres is headquartered in Washington, DC with offices throughout the United States and has a presence abroad.
COVID Vaccination Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere to Sayres and Associates LLC's vaccination policy. All employees must be fully vaccinated. New employees must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Please note, customer site vaccination requirements, if stricter, will take precedence over Sayres vaccination policy. Prospective employees can submit questions regarding the COVID vaccination policy to email@example.com.