Sayres and Associates LLC (Sayres) is a dynamic business that has been providing excellence in service to the Federal Government since 2001. We offer a broad spectrum of security, management, technical and engineering services including Program Administration, Policy Analysis, Counterintelligence Cyber Security, Acquisition Management, Acquisition Logistics, Integrated Product Support, Production Management, Business Financial Management, Systems Engineering, Systems Integration, System Test and Evaluation. Sayres is headquartered in Washington, DC with offices throughout the United States and has a presence abroad.
Our success can be attributed first to a proven track record of performance excellence based on our customer-focused approach to services. We have demonstrated experience effectively managing large contractor teams across multiple functional areas for major programs. Perhaps most importantly, Sayres offers financial stability and organizational maturity comparable to a large company, coupled with the agility of a small business, providing cost effective solutions and best value to our customers.
At Sayres, our employees enjoy an atmosphere conducive to realizing their potential through personal and professional development while simultaneously exceeding customers' expectations.
We offer a broad spectrum of technical, engineering, and administrative services including acquisition, financial and program management; fleet synthetic training; logistics; ship construction engineering; systems engineering and integration; wargaming; test and evaluation; security, counterintelligence and policy analysis.
Position is located in San Diego, CA.
In support of Naval Surface Warfare Center, Corona Division, the Subject Matter Expert II will:
- Integrate U.S. military, agency, joint, and coalition LVC training systems and C4ISR systems associated with BMD weapons. The LVC training systems providing representations of disparate weapons systems engaged in cooperative engagements require a high degree of interoperability between the simulations and C4ISR systems.
- Plan, track, and report all systems engineering activities to include requirements refinement, emerging technology development, and sustainment activities.
- Analyze and conduct NCTE requirements technical coordination and refinement. Collaborate with service, agency, and coalition partner organizations to refine requirements and develop common technical solutions for integrating NCTE and externally developed LVC models and simulations. Coordinate to provide common interface solutions to the NCTE for specified Navy, Marine Corps, Army, Air Force, Joint, agency, and coalition training and C4ISR systems.
Education, Work Experience, and Skills Requirements
- Provide advanced technical knowledge and analysis of highly specialized applications and operational environment, high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation, training, and implementation advice.
- Design and prepare technical reports, studies, and related documentation, make charts and graphs to record results, prepare and deliver presentations, training, and briefings.
- 5-12 years of experience with Navy training systems and capabilities.
- Master's degree is desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and MS Project is desired,
- SECRET clearance verifiable in DISS.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
We are currently supporting operations through COVID based telework protocols and ongoing telework options may be discussed upon interview.
COVID Vaccination Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere to Sayres and Associates LLC's vaccination policy. All employees must be fully vaccinated. New employees must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Please note, customer site vaccination requirements, if stricter, will take precedence over Sayres vaccination policy. Prospective employees can submit questions regarding the COVID vaccination policy to firstname.lastname@example.org.