Sayres and Associates Corporation (Sayres) is a dynamic, Native American-owned, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned business that has been providing excellence in service to the Federal Government since 2001.
Sayres is seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to support our client in Quantico, VA. The Business Intelligence Analyst supports the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA), formerly the Defense Security Service (DSS), office of Business Analysis and Mitigation Strategies Division (BAMS). The Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Conduct due diligence research and creating triage reports and assessments on companies seeking or holding a facility clearance.
- Support analysis projects related to research.
- Maintain and develop applicable databases.
- Respond to management queries and interact with other offices in DCSA.
Qualifications & Clearance Requirements
- Two to three years' experience in risk analysis, competitive intelligence, commercial due diligence, finance, and experience and knowledge of business mergers and acquisitions.
- Must be able to and have experience with the analysis complex business and corporate organizations.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, economics, market research, or related field.
- Ability to apply analytical standards to business intelligence data.
- Knowledge and skill in using commercial and proprietary business, legal, and intelligence databases and resources (e.g. Marigold, Panjiva, Bloomberg, Factiva, LexisNexis, Factset, Capital IQ, Thomson Reuters, Dunn & Bradstreet, Dow Jones, etc.).
- Ability to identify trends, patterns, anomalies, and recommend solutions.
- Ability and skill in communicating verbally and in writing.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment and equipped to deliver high-quality/customer friendly results in an "ever-changing" dynamic work environment.
- Must possess a current Top Secret and current SCI access security clearance verifiable in JPAS.
- Knowledge and experience with NISPOM requirements.
- Experience with supply chain intelligence
The position description is only meant to be a representative summary of the major responsibilities and accountabilities performed by the incumbents of this position. The incumbents may be requested to perform position-related tasks other than those stated in this description. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
At Sayres, our employees enjoy an atmosphere conducive to realizing their potential through personal and professional development while simultaneously exceeding customers' expectations.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, with offices in San Diego, CA; Bath, ME; and Mobile, AL; Sayres offers a broad spectrum of technical, engineering and administrative services including acquisition, financial and program management; fleet synthetic training; logistics; ship construction engineering; systems engineering and integration; wargaming; test and evaluation; security, counterintelligence and policy analysis.