Sayres and Associates Corporation (Sayres) is a dynamic, Native American-owned, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned business that has been providing excellence in service to the Federal Government since 2001.
Sayres is seeking an experienced Mid-Level Financial Analyst in Washington, DC with a SECRET clearance, verifiable in JPAS.
The Mid-Level Financial Analyst will support the DDG 51 Shipbuilding Program and will be responsible for the following:
- Apply expert knowledge of Navy accounting, finance, budgeting, execution and reporting, and data information systems to provide focused Budget Execution and Acquisition Reporting support to the Navy DDG 51 Financial Management Office. Ability to lead, direct, and perform analytical support in one or more of the following areas:
- Apply knowledge to support the Navy's use of DoD financial accounting systems including Program Budget Information System (PBIS), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and NAVSEA Enterprise Planning System (NEPS).
- Apply knowledge in supporting the Navy's development of financial documentation with emphasis on SCN.
- Prepare acquisition and budget financial reporting including Selected Acquisition Report (SAR), Department Acquisition Executive Report (DAES), Acquisition Program Baselines (APBs), Budget Exhibits, Obligation Phasing and Allocation Spend Plans, and Total Program Costs.
- Support the Navy business, financial, and acquisition reporting data information systems and documents to provide support to the Budget Execution, Budget Development and Defense, Accounting Reconciliation, and Acquisition Reporting.
- Prepare and track funding execution documents to ensure acceptance and accurate recording in Navy systems.
- Maintain financial status and history records, reports, and assessments to identify program financial resources and shortfalls and obligations and expenditure data.
- Assist in developing and defending budget resource requirements.
- Lead and direct efforts in ERP WBS/Project Structure (WBS) budget structures and maintenance, cost planning, executing and reporting, and ERP database maintenance while applying expertise and support for evolving ERP implementation.
- Prepare, review, and track Task Planning Sheets (TPS) program requirements and development of phasing, allocation, and spend plans.
- Execute, update, and track weekly funding documents and financial status funds reports and providing financial inputs to the Program Manager/Business Financial Manager reports.
Minimum Skill Sets of Qualified Candidates
- Bachelor's degree or High School diploma or equivalent AND equivalent experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience.
- Experience with various Navy data repositories, such as N-ERP, NEPS, PBIS, etc.
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills; the ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously; exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; highly self-motivated and resourceful with strong problem-solving skills; and exceptional attention to detail.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills with a willingness to work effectively with a team of government and industry professionals including the ability to generate correspondence in a professional and timely manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently and as part of an integrated team where the workload and priorities change quickly.
- Exceptional command of MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Active Secret security clearance verifiable in JPAS.
The position description is only meant to be a representative summary of the major responsibilities and accountabilities performed by the incumbents of this position. The incumbents may be requested to perform position-related tasks other than those stated in this description. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
At Sayres, our employees enjoy an atmosphere conducive to realizing their potential through personal and professional development while simultaneously exceeding customers' expectations.
We offer a broad spectrum of technical, engineering and administrative services including acquisition, financial and program management; fleet synthetic training; logistics; ship construction engineering; systems engineering and integration; wargaming; test and evaluation; security, counterintelligence and policy analysis.
Sayres is headquartered in Washington, DC with offices throughout the United States and has a presence abroad.