Join a successful Respiratory Team focused on patient quality and safety, as well as personal growth!
The Registered Respiratory Care Practitioner provides all aspects of therapeutic and diagnostic respiratory care under the direction of the shift supervisor.
- Performing diagnostic tests and therapeutic procedures as appropriate to the ages of the patient's growth and development through the life cycle factors.
- Initiating and maintaining mechanical ventilation.
- Responding to emergent patient care.
- Graduate of an AMA approved one year program in Respiratory Care
- Licensed by the State of NJ Board of Respiratory Care as a Respiratory Care Practitioner and Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC)
- Current certifications: Basic Life Support (BLS) and Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS)
- RRT's trained and assigned to Neonatal Intensive Care Unit are required to obtain Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification
Sign Up For Job Alerts!